Sunday, January 16, 2022 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Outdoor Adventure & Nature
Venture deep into the forest on a horse-drawn sleigh for a magical adventure to the Wild Horseman's cabin
This spectacular 45-minute tour meanders through SilverStar's pristine wilderness trails to the Wild Horseman's Cabin.
Enjoy the magic with either the Hot Chocolate Ride (3:30 pm), Fondue Tour (5:00 pm), or Charcuterie and Desserts Tour (7:00 pm).
If you are looking for a magical experience at SilverStar, this is it.
For larger groups dinner inquiries please contact email@example.com
Covid-19 Safety Changes
- Proof of vaccination required for all guests 12yrs and up for the 5pm fondue and 7pm charcuterie tour
- Mandatory face coverings for all guests and staff
- Drinks and Treats will be individually served
- Blankets will not be supplied this season – dress warm and bring your own!
- Washroom available with additional sanitization requirements
Things to note
- All tours must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All bookings must be pre-booked and registered. Same-day bookings may be available - visit Guest Services desk to check.
- Minimum 10 people needed for tours to run. Max 22 people per seating.
- All amendments and cancellations with more than 48 hours’ notice of your reserved tour are subject to a $20 Administration Fee.
- No amendments, cancellations or refunds within 48 hours of your reserved tour.
- All tours with early seating’s need to meet minimum number requirements in order for the later tours to run.
- Tours are subject to GST and Gratuity.
- Prices and tours are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for missed tours for any reason including weather.
- Tots aged 2 and under are required to sit on laps on sleigh and tots aged 3-4 may be required to sit on laps.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time to sign waivers and meet the horses.